Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Growing Up.




So, I just reached the end of my junior year. Quite honestly, I can't believe I'm a senior now. It seems like such a big leap from 11th to 12th grade. This is it. The last year of highschool.
I still remember walking into that school my 1st day of eighth grade four years ago, and how much of a nightmare it was. Every year it kept improving, and now I can't even imagine leaving :/ It's exciting, but at the same time terrifying. This is supposed to be the best year of them all, and you have to make it count. Then it's out into college and adulthood and life.



I don't even know what I want to do with my life at this point, and I feel like since a year from now I'll be out of highschool, that I should know. Or at least have an inkling of an idea, you know?


Here are some things I've considered...


-Teacher


-Therapist


-Coffee Shop Owner


-Statistician


But honestly, I really don't know what I want. I do know that I want to get married very, very badly.


So this next year is really going to be crazy. I want to know what my plan is by the end of it. This will be interesting :P


Krosemarie







No comments: