Monday, July 4, 2011

My Happy Songs :)


So as anyone who has read this has noticed, I've kind of been going through a rough time right now, and it's been pretty hard to deal with. So what I do when I feel this way is sing. That's pretty much the only thing that completely distracts me and puts me in a different mindset (besides praying)So here's a list of the songs that I've been singing lately..

Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Beth - KISS
Angels - Owl City
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Hallelujah - The Canadian Tenors
Pretty - The Cranberries
Closer To Fine - Indigo Girls
Tantra - Journey
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin
Faithfully - Journey
Heart Of The Ocean - Gaelic Storm
The Tale of the Lighthouse - Nickel Creek
When You Say Nothing At All - Allison Krausse
Nobody Home - Pink Floyd
Kid Fears - Indigo Girls

<3

Krosemarie

No comments: