Monday, July 4, 2011

Regret



I never knew it would come to this
After all this time of pure happiness
I've taken what's precious, what's sacred and true
I've taken it all and ruined you.

You were always there, you could never leave
Until I gave you more than you could recieve
Now everyday for me is guilt and regret
And I don't think you've realized it quite yet.

If I could take back everything I've ever done
And truly show you that I am the one
It would be done in a second,a heartbeat
But all my efforts are now ending in defeat.

Time and patience is all you ask of me
But I never thought I would see
That the fault was mine, and mine alone
And my heart has all this time been made of stone.

Happiness is what you need
And I know with time you will succeed
You'll find everything you ever dreamed
Even if it isn't the ending it seemed.


If you ever read this, I know that you'll know it was meant for you.

I hate myself for doing this to you.

Krose

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog. It truly means a lot to me and made my day! xoxo