Tuesday, July 5, 2011

True Beauty






This blog post is to all of you girls who only see flaws.



This is to all of you girls who only see imperfection.



I have news for you.



You are absolutely stunning and beautiful in every way.


Our imperfections make us who we really are, and we should embrace them. I mean, I'm not going to lie, I hate how I look sometimes.. There are times when I think I could stand to lose some weight, or have a different nose, or hair. We all have those thoughts. But it's what we do about them that counts.


Anorexia runs in my family.. and quite honestly it makes me sick.. Watching someone you love die day by day must be horrendous. I can barely imagine it. Stay strong girls, appriciate the gorgeous person you are, and don't let society tell you what is or isn't beautiful. Personally, I think most of the plus sized models you see in stores are twice as beautiful as the bony little models. My grandpa always told me that no one likes to hug a bag of bones, and that is so true :)


Accept your imperfections. No one is perfect, and it's our flaws that truly make us beautiful.

Krose





No comments: