Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear Dad,



I honestly don't know what I would do without you.

You're my life raft when I'm drowning in the ocean. I would not have made it through the last few months without you. You're the only man I truly need in my life<3

I love you so much.

Even if I don't always show it.

Even if I get angry with you.

Even if I act ungrateful.

Even if I'm distant.

Even if we aren't speaking.

You're my hero, and I admire you soo much. If I don't accomplish anything else in my life, I just hope I can say at the end of it that I was like you. That I was honest, caring, genius, happy, spiritual, and the best person I possibly could have been.

I hope you read this Dad, because I'm sure you don't hear words like this very often.


Krose



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeez, you're dad needs to read this! This is almost a tear-jerker! Very beautiful!! (:
-Kyle