Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Getting Over It Part.



I haven't posted in almost a month, and I've really missed it. School has just been super crazy lately and I haven't had a second to post anything.


Life has been interesting. I'm single for the first time in almost two years, and I really don't know how I feel about it. On one hand, it's really nice to be able to talk and flirt with whoever I want, but honestly, I miss having one person in my life who calls me beautiful and is always there for me. Now I have to actually get my act together and find new people to hang out with. I still have my best friends, and friends from choir, but losing someone you were that close to for the past two years has been very hard. Please pray for me <3


On a happier note, my senior year has been amazing so far, and I'm really looking forward to homecoming in the next two weeks! :) I'm bringing my best friend Christen, since I've had enough of boys.





Krose

No comments: