Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day.




I know New Years resolutions are usually crap; no one ever follows through with them or does anything to change their lives, but I thought it would be fun just to blog about some Iwould really, really like to actually happen.. Not sure if they will, but who knows?




  • Find peace with my religion. (A lot of views and opinions of mine have changed.. and I want to find happiness with the church I go to.)

  • Kill the monster. (Fight the overshadowing depression and anger that I keep inside.)

  • Actually do well in school this semester. (The first half of my senior year completely went to crap.)

  • Obsession (Deal with the conflicting, confusing feelings in my heart dealing with a couple different people.

  • Work. Hard. (I just got my second job, granted it's at a fast food place, but it's a job nonetheless and I want to succeed with it. I start training tomorrow =])

  • Blog more.

  • Figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.






So that's it. Wish me luck <3 Good luck to all of you guys attempting some resolutions :)



Krose

3 comments:

ivy said...

I think you are on a good start! Wishing you the best with school, friends and faith.

ellie said...

Take care of you. Stay positive. Don't let others bring you down. Wishing you the best. Helping others is always a good thing when it comes to wondering what to do with your life.

Triss Teh said...

This is an atom shot into space. This is a place we all know, as clear as the sunset wind on our face...