Monday, April 2, 2012

Grateful.

I complain a lot. I'm not going to get around that or deny it, it's true. But sometimes I talk to a friend or see a situation so much worse than anything that's going on in my life, and it really gets me to stop and think.
I have so much to be grateful for, so much to live for and so much to be.
That's not something to take for granted.
*both of my amazing parents
*7 healthy siblings
*my education
*the ability to go off to college in the fall
*the best friend I could have ever asked for
*my faith
The list is endless, but these are the things in my life that I am most grateful for.
If you ever find yourself feeling like I do, just remember that there is always something. Always. Even if you can't make a list like this, just think of one thing that is worth living for. One thing.
Since I'm on spring break right now, blogging is hopefully going to happen every day :) I've missed it <3
Krose

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the positive thinking! Sometimes it is really hard to do, but please always remember how much you are loved!! <3

mazzy may said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you. Thanks for being so positive, too.