Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stress.

-Wake Up
-Show Choir Rehearsal
-Work
-Sleep
-Wake Up
 -Mass
-Homework
-Work.

That was my weekend right there. And pretty much my entire senior year now that I think about it. I don't know how I let myself get this busy, but with two jobs, two AP classes, show choir, and homework I just don't have time to do anything. I want just one day where I can honestly say I had nothing to do.
I know most of my friends feel that way this year too, we're seniors and life is just getting ridiculous. Here are some of my positive stress relieviers that I use. .
-Art projects
-Singing
-Exercise (honestly, this makes me feel so much better about my life)
-Eating healthy
-Bonding with the few people in my life that are actually enjoyable <3
 :)

I used to relieve stress in really unhealthy, harmful ways that I won't get into right now, and it really had a nasty affect on my life.
Don't resort to bad habits to help you with your stress, in the end it will only make you feel more stressful and angry about your life.

I love you guys, thanks for reading my blog <3


Krose

No comments: