Friday, May 4, 2012

That's What Makes You Beautiful

  There are sooo many different body types, hair styles, heights, weights, clothing styles.. How can one be more beautiful or right than any other? I don't care whether you are fat, skinny, black, or white, you are absolutely stunning in your own individual way.
 
   My sister made a comment to me the other day about me "needing to lose a few pounds". That kind of messed me up a little bit. Ever since then I have been working out, eating salads and fruit, and worrying about what others see. But I am at a good healthy weight, I look good in the clothes I wear, and I don't think I'm fat at all. My sister has the mindset that if you aren't barbie doll thin, you need to lose some weight. Skinny people, curvy people, fat people can all be pretty :) Whatever you are, own it. Make it work, cause it's possible. Have you seen Adele? She's stunning, and definitely not a size zero.
So don't ever think for a second that just because you don't look like a model, you're not beautiful :)

Krose.

No comments: